Monday, August 23, 2010

Who am I?

My name is Allie and I'm 17 and a senior in high school.  I have a brother who is 14 and  he is a freshman. He is also on the school football team. I also have an older sister who has one more year left in college and then will be a nurse. My family has two dogs a black lab and a chocolate lab. In my free time I like hanging with my friends and seeing movies, as well as traveling. I am a nice person and enjoy meeting new people.  My goals in life are to go to college and become a nurse. Some of the places I have traveled are Italy, Alaska, and Hawaii. I think it is really interesting to see all the  different cultures and eat the different types of food. I also like watching sports and I am a big football fan. I hope to keep traveling and go to Australia someday in the near future. The biggest influence in my life is my family. We are very close and very supportive of each other. My family is the most important thing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment